Due to the seriousness of this global crisis, we have closed "Abhaig" until 1st July 2020. We will monitor the situation and review things in line with Scottish Government advice, but further closures may follow. Re-opening may take a staged approach, but we do feel confident that with the layout of space we offer, coupled with our knowledge of infection control and enhanced strict cleaning practices, we can operate safely and maximise on any social distancing advice and protocols.
At the moment, we wish to protect ourselves, our families and help our small community in the difficult times ahead. We thank you for your patience and support in dealing with each of your reservations individually. We hope, if you have bookings with us in the affected dates, that you will only postpone and not cancel, we will really look forward to welcoming you when it is safe to do so and very much appreciate your support of our small independent business.
For those of you who have already taken dates in 2021, we thank you and of course, the deposit you have paid will naturally transfer to that reservation. For those of you waiting to see how and when things become clearer, please be sure that we are keeping your deposit aside and will transfer it, just as soon as you decide on dates. For those guests who will not be able to travel or re-make plans, please stay closely in touch, we will offer a refund as and when we can.
We are operating outwith our normal terms of non refundable deposits for those reservations made prior to March 2020 and for reservations in Season 2020 (until 1st September but subject to change and using our discretion). For any new reservations made after this date, our normal policy will apply. The exception to this will be that we can move dates for anyone whose travel is still affected by Covid-19. We will be as flexible as we possibly can, but will revert to our normal booking policy for all future reservations.